Have you ever been told that your eyes are beautiful? You could be looking into everyone's eyes or in the mirror and wondering how beautiful eyes look like.
Is it the 'V' shape of your eyes or eyebrows?, is it the colour?, is it the size? or it is just another obvious compliment that you are used to hearing.
SaD EyEs ArE BEAUTIFUL!
Good people have sad eyes. I mean extremely beautiful eyes. And i do not mean that bad people have ugly eyes. Bad people have sad eyes too but lost.
You might be checking in the mirror and wondering where "lost" comes in or even wondering if you are a bad person. Haha! You are definitely not a bad person. You are just a good person but the 'lost' in your sad eyes hides the good in you.
What i mean by "lost sad eyes" is that you got lost in your pain and became a bad person. You might have decided to become a completely different person from the original you because you think everyone expects that from you.
Let us admit it; we all believe that bad people never get hurt to a greater extent.
What makes you different from my perception of good people is the "lost" in your eyes.
Again, sad eyes are beautiful!
The reason why i say that sad eyes are beautiful and that only these are found in good people is:
1. The bad experience or the cause of your sad eyes never consumed you. (YOU NEVER GOT LOST)
2. You learned from the experience and moved on.
3. You would never wish for anyone else to walk in the same shoe as yours.
4. You are able to see life differently and even understand how events have been planned and also the possible outcome.
5. You are able to discern the good and the bad and also know people's intention much earlier.
6. Life has taught you to see the things not only from your point of view, but also from other people's point of view.
Lastly, your eyes are damn beautiful!